Fiamma Carry Bike Lift 77 is amazing. Its is designed to be installed to the rear panel of the Motorhome or Caravan.
Its unique operation allows the rack to be lowered as little as 77 cm. There is no need to lift your bikes above your waist height again. This design enables the bikes to be loaded and unloaded from more or less ground level depending on fitment.
This bike rack has been designed to suit the majority of Motorhomes and also some Caravans
This frame work has been designed to be lower with a simple crack handle operation with is also fully adjustable to suit the operator.
The rail support comes with a standard 2x Rails fitted but can be adjusted to carry an additional 2x rails. The total weight this Carry Bike Rack can hold is upto 60kg
Fiamma Carry Bike Lift 77: Features
- Suitable for most coach built motorhomes and possibly some conversion types.
- Designed for rear wall fitting with wall fixing points with vertical wheelbase from 68 to 108 cm.
- 2x Rails for 2 bikes as standard, up to 4 with extra Rails and Bike-Blocks optional.
- Max load 60 kg.
- 2x Rail Quick as standard which carry any type of cycle wheel these can slide horizontally for easy positioning.
- Bike-Block Pro 1 and 3 as standard. Bike-Block Pro 2 and 4 are needed should you require for extra bikes.
- Maximum weight of 60KG
We can offer fitting for this Carry Bike system. Our approved engineer is fully authorised and regulated by National Caravan Council and is also an Approved Mobile Workshop Scheme Member.
Fitting for this product will be £175 all inclusive.
Should you require Direct Leisure Repairs to provide you with a habitation check at the same time, they will discount the fitting to just £115 all inclusive.