Reich Caravan Mover Control Compact
The Reich motor mover is designed to be fitted underside of the floor and fastened onto the chassis.
The functions or this caravan mover are simply operated by remote control including.
The Compact Single only weighs about 35 kg and is suitable for small caravans and caravans with a reduced ground clearance.
Reich Move Control Compact Motor Mover Features:
- Electric actuation is standard, allowing the motor mover rollers to be engaged using the remote control.
- Suitable for most types of chassis. Move Control Compact just clamps onto the chassis – no drilling or welding is required.
- The unit does not affect the operation of the shock absorbers and can be fitted behind or in front of the wheels.
- Direct drive of the large, long friction rollers, no delicate power transmission over gear wheels or chains.
- When changing caravans, the Move Control Compact can be easily transferred.
- SOFT START and SOFT STOP electronics facilitate precise movement and greater control on any ground – millimeter by millimeter – as well as quick and easy hitching and unhitching your caravan.
- The new electronic control is minimizes the chassis stress, to protect the caravan structure. It will stop your caravan, even on a slope.
- Hitching your caravan was never so easy.
- Move your caravan around any corner and to any site – effortlessly by remote control. At the touch of button you can manage and control your caravan in any direction by yourself.
Reich Carvan Mover Control Compact Motor Spec:
||Move Control COMPACT
||12 Volt DC
|Avg current consumption
||25 cm/s Approx
||35 kg Approx
|Permissible overall weight
||2,000 kg SINGLE – 3,000kg TWIN
|Permissible overall weight on 35% Gradient
||1,600 kg SINGLE – 2,000kg TWIN
|Recommended caravan leisure battery
||12V 75Ah Minimum rating
To arrange a fitting of the Reich Caravan mover, please call us on 01636 682319, Our friendly staff will talk you through the whole process.