Reich Move Control ECOLINE Caravan Motor Mover
The Ecoline mover is very small and compact but don’t let the size of the Ecoline deceive you.
The EcoLine can deliver a massive power punch. The caravan wheels are driven via wide, large diameter rollers that efficiently transfer the power.
Like all Reich models the EcoLine is controlled by a simple to understand remote, the functions including on/off, engaging/disengaging rollers, and all manoeuvring procedures.
The Reich EcoLine weighs in around 35 kg and is perfect for single axle caravans or caravans with a low ground clearance
Reich Move Control ECOLINE Motor Mover Features:
- Fits most types of chassis. Move Control EcoLine clamps onto the chassis – no drilling or welding required.
- The EcoLine does not interfere with the operation of the shock absorbers and may be fitted behind or in front of the wheels.
- The EcoLine uses a direct drive, no gear wheels or chains to go wrong.
- Electric actuation is standard, allowing the rollers to be engaged using the remote control.
- Long term investment: When changing caravans, the MoveControl EcoLine can be easily transferred.
- SOFTSTART and SOFTSTOP electronics enables precise movement and greater control over any ground – millimetre by millimetre – as well as quick and easy hitching and unhitching.
- The sophisticated electronic control minimizies the chassis stress
- The EcoLine will stop your caravan, even on a slope.
Reich Move Control ECOLINE Motor Mover Spec:
|Model||Move Control Ecoline|
|Operating voltage||12 Volt DC|
|Avg current consumption||30 Amps|
|Max current||160 Amps|
|Speed||25 cm/s Approx|
|Weight||35 kg Approx|
|Permissible overall weight||1,800 kg|
|Permissible overall weight on 35% Gradient||1,400 kg|
|Recommended caravan leisure battery||12V 75Ah Minimum rating|